Now, I have developed the site even more.
As some of you may have realised, there had been claims of posting copyrighted materials withouht asking for permission by Keith W from http://www.mob3.co.uk..
I had developed the site, removing all copied contents except the pictures and instead, linking them to original source.
The second change is the site logo.
Now, as some of you may have noticed ealier, the logo had been changed to the one I had developed on my own with the banner updated.
But unfortunately, I am really rubbish at graphics and gleeson85 from http://www.mob3.co.uk had done one for me!
A big applause to him for a great banner he made for me!
The next slight chage…
Well, now I have decided to get the posts organised and in order.
On the top of each posts, I’ll be stating the company/site in which I got the source from..